Hi, welcome to Game of Thrones Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Kevan Lannister page.
We welcome all contributions to the Wiki but please be aware of the following simple rules:
1) This wiki is meant for the Game of Thrones TV series and the TV alone. Spoilers from the novels are not permitted at all. Discussion of earlier events in the novels and the use of non-spoiler background material from the novel as regards specific events, characters and places in the TV series are allowed (in the 'In the books' section of an article) but future events cannot be discussed.
2) This wiki has specific permission from HBO's marketing department to use a reasonable number of promotional images and screencaps from the series to illustrate articles. The use of other copyrighted images is not permitted without either specific permission or fair use attributions. For example, this Wiki cannot use Amoka's portrait images or Ted Nasmith's castle pictures as these are copyrighted. In addition, the Wiki is focused on the TV series and TV series alone. Images from other media should be avoided without a very good cause.
Image Policy First Warning
I noticed recently you have uploaded an image to the Wiki, however you forgot to add critical information to this file. We must adhere to a strict image policy on Game of Thrones Wiki, due in part to our relationship with HBO. All images must be titled with a name that pertains to the image itself. Images must be tagged with the proper image categories, and have either a "fairuse" or "HBOImage" license added. More information can be found HERE on our Image Policy and Guidelines page. This will serve as a first warning. Only 3 warnings will be given, and after that, a block of 2 weeks will be applied to your account. Continuing to ignore this policy, even after your 2 week block has expired, can bring a term of infinite blocking to your account. If you are unsure how to properly follow these guidelines, feel free to message an admin or bureaucrat. Thank you for understanding.
Also, I went ahead and added the correct info to the Yohn image. You can see it here: IMAGE PROPERLY TAGGED.
QueenBuffy 18:12, May 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, sorry for that. Didn't know of the policy but I'll make sure to tag the pictures properly from now on. --Grizzhly (talk) 20:04, May 16, 2016 (UTC)
- No worries at all, thank you for understanding. QueenBuffy 00:14, May 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry, forgot about that part. I will add categories the next time I upload something. --Grizzhly (talk) 13:07, June 24, 2017 (UTC)
Beric and Tormund
That's why it's "uncertain" and not "deceased" :P
He and Tormund could have been killed in the attack somehow, be it by Viserion's fire, falling, white walkers finding them and killing them, or any other possible causes. (EDIT: Sorry about putting this in "image categories". I have no idea how to make a new tab. Vapingheathen (talk) 18:34, August 30, 2017 (UTC)
- But that's exactly what I doubt. Both ran away on top of the Wall westbound, away from Viserion's influence. They were not shown amongst those trying to get down the stairs to Eastwatch, they remained on the Wall till the end. And eventually, the Wall breaks from the fire and during the scene the part of the Wall behind them breaks down, causing an archer behind them to fall to his death which both of them witness. The rest of the Wall, the part that breaks, is further east. From what I saw, Beric and Tormund made it to the "edge" of the breach and I see no reason why they should be dead. Viserion did not target people on the Wall, he focused on the Wall itself, and I doubt that the wights would suddenly bother to climb up the Wall to kill the 2 or 3 survivors. It seemed that they were all marching south.
- From what I saw, Beric and Thoros weren't really in any immediate danger as the episode ended, so I don't see why the status needed to be changed. But maybe I interpreted it wrong. --Grizzhly (talk) 18:43, August 30, 2017 (UTC)
- Podeswa has said that he doesn't know the fate of Tormund and Beric, so we'll keep "Uncertain" until they're both proven to be either alive or dead. http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/08/29/game-of-thrones-director-on-the-fate-of-tormund-and-beric-at-the-wall VapingHeathen, the Raven 18:41, November 25, 2017 (UTC)
- Alright. --Grizzhly (talk) 18:50, November 25, 2017 (UTC)