Hi, welcome to Game of Thrones Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the House Stark page.
We welcome all contributions to the Wiki but please be aware of the following simple rules:
1) This wiki is meant for the Game of Thrones TV series and the TV alone. Spoilers from the novels are not permitted at all. Discussion of earlier events in the novels and the use of non-spoiler background material from the novel as regards specific events, characters and places in the TV series are allowed (in the 'In the books' section of an article) but future events cannot be discussed.
2) This wiki has specific permission from HBO's marketing department to use a reasonable number of promotional images and screencaps from the series to illustrate articles. The use of other copyrighted images is not permitted without either specific permission or fair use attributions. For example, this Wiki cannot use Amoka's portrait images or Ted Nasmith's castle pictures as these are copyrighted. In addition, the Wiki is focused on the TV series and TV series alone. Images from other media should be avoided without a very good cause.
Eko is Oke
Ignore him. He spends more time acting like a schoolyard bully and insulting people than he does contributing anything substantial to this wiki He got blocked for three days at one point. With any luck, the admins will take notice of his cont'd rudeness.--Shaneymike (talk) 18:53, August 24, 2016 (UTC)
About the thing you asked
I know this isn't any more private that the forum but he's not just an admin, he's a bureaucrat. And even though I agreed with him on this point, you're right. He was demanding that you change your opinion. Maybe ask another admin what to do, refer them to the thread. He's a good admin as far as doing his job so you can't fault him there. It's a tough one! Who is the thread admin? Usually there's one who polices all the forums. I'll see if I can find out. Let me know what you decide to do. Feel free to leave me a message on my page any time! SummerandBran633 (talk) 03:32, December 22, 2016 (UTC)
OK I looked into it. Sorry I forgot to sign my name last time! You just need to talk to the Admins in Community Central. Don't talk to the admins on this wiki. Does that help? SummerandBran633 (talk) 03:32, December 22, 2016 (UTC)
That is absurd. I never "demanded that someone change their opinion".
Anyone can read that message thread:
- I pointed out that Sansa Stark didn't really make major political actions in Season 6, and thus if that was the measure of her being "strong", it wasn't.
- Godzillavkk insisted that Sansa was "strong in other ways" and I was wrong.
- I countered that my point was about "political agency" and power, not "emotional resilience", and he couldn't really cite a point when she'd made a major political decision.
- Thus I "challenged him to provide evidence to the contrary", and he couldn't.
- That isn't me "demanding that he change his opinion"....what, did I threaten to ban him if he merely disagreed? No......that was "losing a discussion based on being unable to cite counter-evidence".
- So....rather than merely "acknowledge that there was no evidence to support his assertion that Sansa was politically active" or something....he's been in the chat room asking other users how to have me thrown off the wiki? ....that's utterly petulant. I don't think he understands how "discussion" works on the internet. I didn't "demand he change his opinion", I pointed out logical fallacies in it; when was a "demand" ever made?
Alright you originally posted this then deleted it: "Do I smell SJW's?"
That's quite a pejorative term, particularly in the sense that you used it to dismiss a criticism of how poorly the writers wrote a female character. --The Dragon Demands (talk) 23:52, December 24, 2016 (UTC)
I'll go to the admin board. Godzillavkk December 24, 16:24, 2016 (UTC
I encourage it. Your actions have been ridiculous, and you don't seem to comprehend that even the other Admins on this site didn't consider them more than a bizarre nuisance.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 23:46, December 24, 2016 (UTC)
Going through your contributions tab....you already new what Community Central was, and indeed complained about a "rude Admin" on a different wiki back in August;
The answer you'll get is the same as they gave there.
You started accusing me of "demanding that you change your opinion", which simply isn't true and the record shows that (i.e. parts where I kept saying "if you can't think of a response just stop replying"), then your instant reaction was to ask how to have an Admin removed?....and, incidentally, you haven't really actively contributed to the wiki in the six months you've been here?
This is not how real life works.
I have been patient.
Why I deleted "Siege of King's Landing" in the forum
I'd been ignoring the "Siege of King's Landing" threads you made because I thought they were speculative discussion about how any future Targaryen invasion of the capital city might play out.
Reading through them, a line was crossed between "speculation" and "outright fanfiction".
Poorly written fanfiction.
So as not to destroy something you worked on in case you want to use it on some other site, I copy paste it here:
- Hello everyone, before we get started there are a few things I would like to say. Two times I have attempted to post my idea of how the Siege of Kings Landing will play out, but everytime I've always gotten the same result "Undefined". I've decided the posting was too big with multiple sections for the different parts of the battle, so I've decided to split each part into different forums. Each Saturday, I will post another part. And with all this out of the way, let's get started.
- Upon Bran's return to Winterfell, there is much rejoicing. Later, in private, he reveals the truth to Jon and Sansa via visions. Both of them are naturally shocked by this but Bran also reveals that Rhaegar Targaryean was not a perverted monster, he was a very honorable man. He also reveals that Daenarys is on her way to KL and suggests that Jon try to forge an alliance against the Night King, but this means going to war against the Lannisters since Daenarys does not believe in the White Walkers.
- Jon sends a raven to Daenarys, but he does not reveal he is related to her. At first Daenarys refuses to side with a house that aided Robert Baratheon in his rebellion, but Tyrion is in favor of this alliance, saying it allows them to attack KL from both land and sea. After some arguing, Daenarys finally agrees to accept Jons offer.
- Jon musters all the Northern armies he can spare, but leaves the Free Folk back at Winterfell and gives Bran temporary Lordship. Bran vows to do better then last time this happened. Meanwhile, Sansa, Littlefinger, Robin, and Brienne lead the Knights of the Vale to the Riverlands to restore House Tully back to power. While they distract the Iron Throne forces in the Riverlands, Jon, Davos and the Northerners move to KL. On their way, they encounter Sandor Clegane and the Brotherhood without Banners. The Brotherhood decides to side with Jon due to reports of the KL smallfolk being ruthlessly killed if they even speak the most minor insult about Cersei. Sandor also agrees to join up to finally kill Gregor. Later, the army bumps into Arya who is on her way to KL to kill Cersei. After much rejoicing, she joins forces with Jon.
- As the Northerners and Brotherhood arrive at the Crownlands, they are surprised to find an army of Stormlords lead by Selwyn Tarth who are planning revenge on the Lannisters for House Baratheon. The two parties agree to team up to improve their numbers. The armies arrive at the agreed rendezvous point and after some initial hostility towards Theon by Jon, the leaders prepare a strategy. Daenarys will attack from the sea, drawing the Lannister men to the sea battlements, leaving the streets and gate reletively unprotected. While the Lannsiter soldiers are occupied with Daenarys, Arya, Sandor and the Brotherhood will sneak into KL via the sewers and open the gates, allowing the Northerners and Stormlords to enter KL, boxing the guards in.
- However, unbeknowist to either of them, a Little Bird is spying on their strategy and soon Cersei is aware of the attack. She order all the guards to their battlestations including Jamie and Gregor. She then gives Qyburn a very strict order. If the attackers gain a foothold in KL he will ignite ALL the remaining Wildfire castes and destroy King's Landing.
- Siege of Kings Landing Part 2: Sea Battle
- The following morning, Daenarys and her fleet approach KL from Dragonstone. However, they are ambushed by an unexpected foe, Euron Greyjoy and his fleet. A massive sea battle begins. Daenarys has more ships, but Euron's men have more experience in fighting sea battle. In addition, the Dothraki, and Unsullied are cutting cut down en masse due to their lack of sea battle experience. Also, at least one Sand Snake is killed. Yara's ships are faring better and the Reach and Dornish ships are faring decently, but their still outmatched by Euron's Ironborn.
- Hoping to turn the tide, Daenarys sends her dragons in. The Dragons do massive damage to Euron's fleet, but Euron reveals a secret weapon, balistae. Using them, at least one of the dragons is injured or killed. Horrified, Daenarys recalls the dragons. Hoping to turn the tide, Yara orders Black Wind to engage Silence at point black range. Soon both ships are mere inches from eachother allowing rebel and loyalist Ironborn to engage in swordfights. Euron and Yara engage but Euron eventually gets the upper hand.
- Seeing that Yara is in danger, Theon FINALLY throws away all that's left of the timid Reek and orders Sea Bitch to attack Silence. Soon Euron is sandwiched in and both Greyjoy Siblings are fighting him in a two on one fight In the end, Euron is killed, but not before he kills one of the siblings. Seeing that their king is dead, Eurons Ironborn bend the knee to the surviving Greyjoy sibling and declare them King or Queen of the Iron Islands.
- With enemies now on the same side, Daenarys fleet continue their advance and quickly defeat the few Lannister ships in Blackwater Bay.
- Siege of Kings Landing Part 3: The Land Battle
- As the Sea Battle begins, Arya, Sandor and some Brothers enter KL via the sewers. Arya and Sandor don't like being paired with eachother but both know that the sooner they get this done the faster it'll be over. They arrive at the sewer exit closest to the gates, only to find that the guards have not abandoned their posts to go to the sea battlements, meaning that something has happened.
- Sandor suggests they retreat but Arya insists they improvise, saying that they won't get another chance to take KL. Arya disguises herself as KL smallperson via faceless abilities and enters the city. She soon learns that Euron's fleet is engaing Daenarys, but she also finds an underground smallfolk resisence cell. There are at least a few thousand members with hidden lairs all over KL who communicate via trained rats since Ravens are too recgonizable. But what really catches Arya's attention is the fact that Gendry is a member. After a happy reunion, Arya explains what's happening and the Smallfolk miltia agree to help her. Gendry suggests that the Smallfok cause a riot while Arya, Sandor and the Brotherhood open the gates and the miltiamen take their spots. Arya reports this info back to Sandor and the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood doesn't like the idea of Smallfolk being used as a diversion but know they have little options.
- Suddenly Smallfok from all over the city start attacking guards using mere farming and household tools. While this happens, Arya, Sandor and the Brothers go for the gates. The guards are initially surprised by the smallfok attack but quickly regain the upperhand with their superior numbers, weapons and armor, but Arya, Sandor, and the Brothers do successfully open the gates, allowing Jon and his army to enter.
- With Northerners and Stormlords entering the city, the city riot has now become a winnable battle... until the Mountain and Kingslayer show up. Gregor kills Daavos while Jamie goes after Jon. Sandor engages his brother and the cleganebowl finally happens. Their fight eventually leads them to a blacksmith's shop and the fighting causes a fire to start by knocking over a crucible of molton metal.
- Sandor, being afraid of fire starts panicking, while Gregor gains the upper hand and like when they were children, tries shoving Sandor face first into a fire. But just as it seems he's about to die, Sandor sees an unfinished sword with a hot blade, and remembering his fight in the cave in Season 2, grabs the hilt of the sword and burns Gregor. Sandor gets to his feet while Gregor howls in pain. Sandor then shoves Gregor into the fire and escapes just as the whole building catches fire, Gregor burns to death, and this time for good.
- Meanwhile, Jon and Jamie continue their fight. Jamie now has gotten used to fighting with his left hand and taunts Jon that a Bastard is unfit to be King. Their fight eventually goes into an ally and Jon gains the upperhand and drives Jamie to the ground. Before Jon can kill Jamie though, a Little Bird interrupts the fight and reveals that he's defected from the Birds. He warns Jon and Jamie that Qyburn is on his way to the Wildfire barrels intending to destroy KL.
- When Jamie learns of this he promptly defects and decides to kill Cersei himself. Jon returns to the main fighting and finds Arya and Gendry, who have just killed Illyn Payne avenging Ned. Jon orders them to get to the Wildfire barrels before Qyburn does and kill him when he arrives.
- Siege of Kings Landing Part 4: The Race to Save Kings landing
- As soon as Arya and Gendry learn that Qyburn is going to destroy Kings Landing, they head off to find the castes. They follow the bird who defected to a tunnel enterence. Along the way, they encounter other birds who try to stop them and have to use non leathal methods to deal with them.
- They finally arrive at the castes, where the last wildfire barrels are, and they've all been opnened, and there's enough to destroy KL. Qyburn is also there and is about to light the fuse. While Gendry to extinguish the candels, Arya lunges at the mad Maester, but Qyburn reveals a concealed dagger and stabs Arya in the same spot where the Waif stabbed her last season, re-opening the wound.
- Gendry is horrified by this and attacks Qyburn. Gendry and Qyburn wrestle with the dagger, but Gendry is able to manuver Qyburns dagger arm right into Qyburns heart, killing the necromancer. As Qyburn dies, he lands on the candels, putting them out.
- Gendry picks up Arya and tells her that KL has been saved. They have a tearful scene where they may or may not admit that they love eachother. Arya dies in Gendrys arms, and Gendry breaks into tears.
There will be no fan fiction in our forums, they're just to help wiki editors.
1 - Why would SELWYN TARTH, of all people, suddenly be leading the remnants of the Storm Lords to avenge the Baratheons? There are other major noble Houses from the Stormlands. You just picked a recognizabe name.
2 - We know from on-set photos that this isn't what's going to happen with the Greyjoys.
- "but she also finds an underground smallfolk resisence cell. There are at least a few thousand members with hidden lairs all over KL who communicate via trained rats since Ravens are too recgonizable."
...that is absurd.
And it can't really be defended as "justifiable speculation" but "really out-there fan-fiction".
I was willing to ignore "Part 1" and "Part 2", because they were more "speculation" than "fan-fiction". So I stopped actually reading your new posts. "Part 3" was rambling and bizarre fanfiction, not "speculation" of any kind. Speculation wouldn't be that intricate. And Part 4 is just some Arya/Gendry shipper fic.
Do not repost this.
Do actual work
Reading through your contributions tab, you joined the wiki in June of this year, made about two dozen edits in the following month, then just settled in to writing in the wiki forums.
You've made a half dozen edits to articles since July - overall, under 30.
You aren't doing "actual work" you're just taking advantage of our forum.
This website isn't a messageboard, it's a wiki. We've got a forum add-on to help wiki editors discuss their work. It's not for fanfiction.
You have over 300 edits in your current count; you made under 30 edits to actual articles for a month, then spent the past five months just writing fanfiction in our forum.
I didn't notice before because I was away from the wiki for a few months in Fall.
I forbid you from using the forum again, without also making substantive edits to actual wiki articles to justify the privilege.
By "forbid", I mean don't even response to threads I myself have made, even to agree with me by posting the one word response "yes" in response to something I post there.
If there was a wiki block feature that I could use to lock you out of the forum I would.
Again: not for disagreeing with me or anything (you can do that on Talk pages easily enough)....but wow, you've wasted five months and 300 edits posting nothing but fanfiction in our forums.
There will be none of that.
I would be more then happy. Daenarys and her navy capture Blackwater bay and break into KL boxing the Lannister forces in. Jaimie breaks into the Red Keep and makes his way to the throneroom. Meanwhile, on one of the unharmed dragons, Daenarys makes her way to the Throneroom as well. Jaimie and Daenarys both arrive at the same time with the dragon breaking a hole in the roof and killing all the Queensguard save Jaimie. Daenarys dismounts and announces she is Targaryean to Cersei. Cersei orders Jamie to kill "the false queen". Jamie accepts, and then grabs Cersei by the throught with his metal hand, and chokes her to death. Jamie then bends the knee to Daenarys and surrenders. With their leaders either dead or surrendering, and a raven arriving revealing that Sansa has taken Casterly Rock, House Lannister finds themselves unable to continue fighting.
The War of the Five Kings is finally over, Houses Stark, Targaryean, and Greyjoy are victorious. Jamie takes the surviving Lannister Soldiers back to Casterly Rock and becomes the new Lord of Casterly Rock. However, with their gold mines depleted, and almost all of their soldiers killed in the war, House Lannister may never be the wealthiest house in Westeros again. The Greyjoy sibling that perished is given a proper Iron Born funeral and Arya's body is returned to the Winterfell Crypt. Gendry is legitimized and becomes Gendry Baratheon. He assumes control of Storms End and bends the knee to the Targaryeans. The Sand Snakes are assasinated with only one surviving, Nymeria. Nymeria is legitimized as a Martell and bends the knee to Daenarys. Daenarys however warns that one more step out of line means death. Daavos is buried in Dragonstone. Gregor either becomes the new head of House Clegane, or renounces it to continue being a Brother Without Banners.
Westeros is split into three realms. The Kingdom of the North, consisting of the North, Riverlands and Vale, The Kingdom of the Iron Islands, consiting of the Iron islands. and the Five Kingdoms, the successor to the Seven Kingdoms.
Bran sends a vision to Daenarys warning her of the White Walkers. Daenarys, now trusting Jon, realizes the real reason why Jon proposed aid in taking KL. Daenareys realizes that one last final battle is about to come. The War of the Five Kings is finally over, but the War against the White Walkers will continue. Godzillavkk 20:34, Dec 24.
That is absurd and poorly written.
Okay, final warning: I reposted this material here simply so you could recopy it to another site if you wanted, to be polite and not utterly destroy something you were working on. But now you're just treating the Talk pages like a Forum.
DO NOT post any more fanfiction "speculation" again even on the Talk pages, or I'm throwing you both off the wiki. Final warning. Neither of you has been doing actual work on wiki articles.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 21:47, January 5, 2017 (UTC)
I'd seriously reconsider this course of action if I were you. Wikia will not, under any circumstances, remove someone's admin rights just because you ask them to. It doesn't matter if you think you have a good reason for wanting this done (you don't) - they will simply advise you to take your grievance to a different admin on this wiki, and ask them to assist you. I'm afraid SummerandBran has lead you up the garden path by telling you to go to Community Central, and I suspect they've done this deliberately in order to sit back and watch the drama unfold. Please, for your own sake, and to avoid further embarrassment - just drop it. - 12:49, December 25, 2016 (UTC)
my end game survey
It's not on the wiki its a link to another website called typeform. Slso i wouldnt say this stuff i agree with what your saying about him but he may be reading this. Jack Stargaryen (talk) 19:57, January 5, 2017 (UTC)