Hi, welcome to Game of Thrones Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:Brothel.jpg page.
We welcome all contributions to the Wiki but please be aware of the following simple rules:
1) This wiki is meant for the Game of Thrones TV series and the TV alone. Spoilers from the novels are not permitted at all. Discussion of earlier events in the novels and the use of non-spoiler background material from the novel as regards specific events, characters and places in the TV series are allowed (in the 'In the books' section of an article) but future events cannot be discussed.
2) This wiki has specific permission from HBO's marketing department to use a reasonable number of promotional images and screencaps from the series to illustrate articles. The use of other copyrighted images is not permitted without either specific permission or fair use attributions. For example, this Wiki cannot use Amoka's portrait images or Ted Nasmith's castle pictures as these are copyrighted. In addition, the Wiki is focused on the TV series and TV series alone. Images from other media should be avoided without a very good cause.
Hey cool, where did you get those Littlefinger's brothel images? They seem authentic but I've never seen them. Behind the scenes photos or something?
Particularly "Brothel.png" and "Brothel2.png" seem authentic - costuming, even set backgrounds, and I think that's Armeca in the second one, but what are they from specifically?--The Dragon Demands (talk) 20:19, February 27, 2016 (UTC)
- ...She doesn't look like Daisy, though it certainly is some girl from the brothel.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 17:43, March 2, 2016 (UTC)
- What's Additional Materials, a feature on the Blu-ray version?--The Dragon Demands (talk) 17:32, March 2, 2016 (UTC)
- At the moment I don't have an access to my WD Passport with Additional Materials and can't clear up a situation. But I'll try to do it in the near future. -- 200wx2 19:11, March 2, 2016 (UTC)