- Grenn: "We just cower in here while they slaughter our brothers?"
- Edd: "Our brother had orders to stay at Castle Black."
- Grenn: "Oh, so it's alright, then?! Black Jack and Kegs and Mully chopped to pieces because they broke the rules?!"
- Edd: "I didn't say it was alright! I'm saying they shouldn't have been there."
- — Grenn and Eddison Tollett
Mully was a Builder of the Night's Watch.
Along with Black Jack Bulwer and Kegs, he travels to the brothel in Mole's Town. They sit drinking and listening to a whore belching out the melodies to popular songs. They are later slaughtered when a group of wildlings led by Tormund and Styr attack the village. News of their deaths soon reaches Castle Black.
Behind the scenes
Mully is named after Mulligan, an orange cat once owned by George R.R. Martin and his wife Parris.
|Season Four credits
||The Lion and the Rose
||Breaker of Chains
||First of His Name
|The Laws of Gods and Men
||The Mountain and the Viper
||The Watchers on the Wall
In the books
In the A Song of Ice and Fire novels, Mully is a steward of the Night's Watch. He is old and has an orange beard. He is not killed in a wildling attack on Mole's Town. So far he is alive and well.