- The Hollywood Reporter reports that a Game of Thrones sequel is in early development, with Kit Harington attached to reprise his role as Jon Snow.
- Redanian Intelligence reports that HBO has quietly ordered scripts for House of the Dragon: Season 2 ahead of its Season 1 premiere.
- The official House of the Dragon teaser trailer is here!
- Six more cast members for House of the Dragon have been confirmed: Bethany Antonia as Baela Targaryen, Phoebe Campbell as Rhaena Targaryen, Harry Collett as Jacaerys Velaryon, Tom Glynn-Carney as Aegon Targaryen, Ewan Mitchell as Aemond Targaryen, and Phia Saban as Helaena Targaryen.
- George R.R. Martin has confirmed the titles of all three live-action prequel TV series which are currently in pilot script phase: The Sea Snake (Bruno Heller), Ten Thousand Ships (Amanda Segel), and The Hedge Knight (Steve Conrad). Additionally, he revealed the development of one of three animated series, The Golden Empire, set in Yi Ti.
- IMDb has named House of the Dragon the most-anticipated new TV series of 2022, based on site traffic.
was convened to determine the heir to the Iron Throne in the final years of old King Jaehaerys I Targaryen, grandson of Aegon the Conqueror. Jaehaerys outlived both of his sons, leading to a succession crisis. To avoid a civil war, an unprecedented council was held at Harrenhal in which every lord of Westeros, great or small, convened to decide the succession between Jaehaerys's grandchildren.
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki! If you're new to FANDOM, please take a moment to read the Wiki tutorial before getting started. If you're new to this wiki, please observe our Policies and guidelines, and if you get stuck feel free to check in at the help desk.