- Joins Daenerys' side along with Penny, Jorah, and the Second Sons (sample chapter was released of this). Survives the battle of Meereen. Daenerys decides what to do with him once she returns, though she won't make him Hand. Travels to Westeros with Daenerys.
- Abducted by Khal Jhaqo. Possibly manages to kill him and Mago (who was confirmed to appear again as a supporting character in TWoW) but I don't see her burning down a building (AND WALKING OUT UNHARMED, THAT WAS A MIRACLE). Likely arrives at Meereen after the battle (her saving the day at the last minute is a bit cliche) and figures out what to do with Tyrion, Jorah, Ben Plumm, and Hizdahr zo Loraq. The real Harpy is also revealed, and it wasn't Hizdahr, but possibly Galazza Galare aka the Green Grace. Leaves for Westeros around 75% of the book or at the end of the book (it's depending on how big ADoS would be)
- Wargs into Ghost. However, Melisandre finds a way to resurrect him, possibly sacrificing Shireen to do so (Shireen's sacrifice was confirmed, but I don't believe Stannis to have any part in it). Post-resurrection, Jon has Melisandre killed and becomes more ruthless, as side effect to being resurrected (I don't want him to return perfectly normal like the show, it should have consequences like Catelyn and Lady Stoneheart)
- Spends a long time at Braavos and gets her eyesight back eventually. Doesn't kill the Waif ,possibly still has some vengeance on the Freys but doesn't kill them all. Furthermore, I don't know.
- Stays at the Vale and gets married to Harry the Heir. Once Robert Arryn suddenly dies, Sansa starts to realize that Littlefinger is truly dangerous and finds out a way to overthrow him (in a way that it makes more sense than the show, Littlefinger is also around way more so he can teach her more)
- Is almost killed by Lady Stoneheart but Brienne dies saving him (he may die instead though, not sure). Doesn't even bother to return to Cersei. Also, this likely won't happen, but imagine him and maybe like Pod walking around the Riverlands when they run into Blackfish?
May add more, if I care enough
Erm Donella Hornwood after Ramsay starves her (is there even a house Hornwood in the show)
Oh ofc the King's Landing whore who appears in Lord Snow
1) I'm straight
2) She's hot (imo)
3) Loras is nothing in the show
4) Margaery's smirks are epic
As long as GRRM does Bran becoming king better it's okay for me
I'll be greatly disappointed if ASOIAF has the same ending as GoT
Ned x Ashar-I said nothing.
But pretty sure R+L=J has already been confirmed anyways.
Meh he's annoying
I posted something about this earlier. It is kinda clickbait though but also partly true.
Joffrey and Ramsay may be the most hated characters, but Tywin was the most intruiging one for me
Yeah. I want to see more about Aegon, Jaehaerys etc.
Yay. Unfortunately, not a lot of people read the books here though, but it should be fine.
All main books including AGoT two times and have begun to read Fire & Blood
9/10 missed the hand's tourney one
I'm going to be honest, I don't really have time to read this but this looks like a great chapter. The gaps and all make it feel like a GRRM chapter.
Book Stannis better dad
Eh as long as Melisandre doesn't want me on a stake