Can you explain to me how Arya suddenly appeared behind the Night King and then kill him???(he was surrounded by thousands of whights and also 7 Whitewalkers)
I think arya is the princess that was promised : she defeated the dead by killing the night king , when dany went mad and killed all civilians on kings landing she was the only unharmed survivor she rised from “ashes” like the prophecy said and the last thing is dragons , i think the west of westeros will answer this question . Maybe she will find dragons nest there . And about the prince that promised a returner from death . I think maybe arya is the incarnation of jon’s mother liyana stark . Ned stark said it himself : arya like liyana in personality . Or maybe when arya uses her faceless skills she make the dead alive by being them . Or maybe she will die on west of westeros and reborn again . Why did i thing this theory is maybe true : because we didnt see arya killing a green eye like the prophecy said so this green eye maybe is the villain of what west of westeros or a green eyed dragon we will know nothing til arya spin-off comes .... or the books
So did the prophecy come true?
Was Jon Snow “The Prince who was Promised?”
I think in the end... maybe the army of the dead and the supernatural evils paled in comparison to the darkness of human nature.
The Night King was quickly dispatched in “The Long Night,” because the true villain ended up being someone beloved, with good, yet very misguided intentions.
This speaks volumes to the “evil is a point of view” trope. Those who are villains don’t see themselves as villains.
I believe this was prophecy fulfillment... only Nissa Nissa was the true villain this time around, and it was up to Azor Ahai to take her down, and deliver the world from the evil and darkness she would ultimately bring through her misguided intentions.
The night is dark and full of terrors.
I think once the Night King touched Bran he could see into the Night Kings future and just made sure everyone played their part to get himself to the throne 😭 Shiii we can even speculate that the visions the Red Woman was seeing was Bran. Making sure she got everyone in the right place 😭 just like Bran told Jon at the end.
1) White walkers
- are the white walkers extinct now?
2) Arya Stark
- So she is Dora the explorer now? What happen to being the faceless assassin?
- Where did he bring Daenerys to? Did he eat her or burn her?
- is baelish death for real?
- so is littlefinger that dumb?
- How did Melisandre manage to evade the Night King and WW to get to Winterfell?
6) The Unsullied and Dothraki
- How are there this many Dothraki and unsullied left?
- Did the Battle of Winterfell not kill most of the army?
- so grey worm is just gonna fuck off to the Island of Narth without any sense of revenge? What happen to his ruthlessness?
When did he become a pussy or wait.....
7) Jon snow
- he killed his queen and the dothraki and unsullied are cool sending Jon to the nights watch. Whutttttf?????