My personal opinion is the show could’ve been better with lady stoneheart but Arya is lady stoneheart in the show perspectives 😉
140 Votes in Poll
As Sansa and Jon are discussing about the next step (about what they will do, where they will go).
Jon reasserts that he is not going to war again as he is tired of fighting.
At this moment Sansa says that she will do it herself?!
What do you think she would have done or she was as always being overconfident about her position?
So as everyone knows *spoilers*
Bran got the iron throne but but , sansa got the north! Arya got control of the see (somewhat) and Jon will eventually control the night's watch.
So we see that the starks have ULTIMATE CONTROL over the entire realm...I feel all of them are incompetent except off course Jon (not even a stark to begin with😂😂)
They would have never won the war ever without the dragons EVER!!..They just dont have any talent to lead and hold people together and now they have absolute power for which they never even had to work it seems.
Arya has become a girl devoid of feelings and frankly speaking is just too overpowerful which she cant be .
Bran's only claim to throne is his visions but a person working only on logic can never be a good king as one needs to have feelings as well.
Sansa is laughable to say the least and till the very end she seems to be the lost girl living in her fantasy land where she can threat anyone not thinking about anything.His brother will come running to save her!!
None of them ever fought a war but are very quick to judge anyone and everyone .PATHETIC STORY
The only stark having any real sense of battle, a story and motive is JON who isnt even a fu*** stark to begin with.
Dany and Jon are the only ones having any valuable claim and both were removed and the wheel broken and the incompetent starks came on top under which i dont think even a tree can grow let alone seven kingdoms!!
IN THE END THE TARGARYENS WERE MEANT TO RULE BUT D&D DESTROYED EVERTHING.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ??
I usually use this wiki to understand who some of the characters are, ore where some of the places are, but I just finished watching S1 and I got wayyyy to many spoilers from this wiki that idk how to deal with... like Joffrey or Jon snow dying and much more. Does anybody know how I can deal with these spoilers?
Finishing this series was like losing someone or something I care for dearly. Wish it was longer or a spin off Hmn
Name one thing the TV show did well besides casting and special effects
I love the fight choreography, especially in Tyrion’s trials w/Bronn in the Eyrie and Oberyn at King’s Landing the way the champions moved and used their weapons were just how I imagined it
I'm writing a paper about the fact that the GOT universe is different from the Ice and Fire universe. ie the plots stray apart, and George hasn't even finished the books yet. I am curious about how people extrapolate Martin's histories and apply them to the show. Are there any cases where the show clearly overlooks some aspect of the book that makes Martin's lore impossible?
Not gonna lie. True story. People have been telling me about this tv show for many years but I didn't watch it and I have a enormous passion for watching movies and tv shows. When season 8 came out, people have been blowing up my phone and around my surroundings about this tv series and I said what was the fuss, so I waited until season 8, which was the final season to finish so that I can watch it on my own and to this day, I regretted that I haven't watched this show sooner. On February 14, 2020 was the day I actually finished the entire Game of Thrones. Also, there's also something as well, I never have a favorite character in any show but this show has opened my eyes on favorites. I swear to God. My personal Top 10 favorites characters of GOT are:
10. Daenerys Targaryen (placed at 10 because she has been the second most storyline of the series from 1 to 8. Not to mention, she is a true blood badass. Also, there was the scene where her best friend was beheaded, that was when Dany woke the dragon/dark side of her. I believe in good and bad and although it is conflicted, I really enjoy watching Emily Clarke acted out as this character.)
9. Samwell Tarly (because he was the actual first one in the series to kill a White Walker and in addition, most people even his own father treat him like shit. Not to mention, he has the sweetest Wildling as a girlfriend and a stepfather to her child, if that's not badass, I don't know what is.)
8. Ser Jorah Morant (believe me, I know what it feels like when you love someone who doesn't love you back but regarding all that, he still cared for her till the end, plus, he's one of the humblest knights on the series)
7. Sandor Clegane (I know, I know he is a bad man but I don't believe that, Let me explain, although he's an all-down savage at almost anyone, he displays hints of compassion and careness in his own way, he watched over Arya all the time, he could have taken her back to King's Landing so that Cersei and fucking Joffrey (hate the motherfucker) can torment her or worse, but he didn't so. In my opinion, I also understand his pain for what his older brother did to him. Case and point, I respect him, even if he's a savage)
6. Sansa Stark (through the season, she has experienced pain, sorrow and extreme amount of mental torture that most people won't live through a lifetime. Plus, the saddest part of me was when she was betrayed by Littlefinger, sold by the fucking Boltons and to top off that, she was raped by Ramsey. (I prayed that the bastard would die, ironic huh?). In all of that, it wasn't easy with fucking Joffrey or Ramsey, but she held her head high and she put full energy into moving on and with that, I can respect and with that, Hail the Queen of the North!)
5. Jon Snow (he is an character where I have respect for as well as being a total badass because his character inspired me to put absolute courage to yourself and know what's right in yourself. He had couraged in himself, no matter the situation and with that, I can apply to my life.)
4. Ser Davos Seaworth (why I say #4, it's not because of serving Stannis Baratheon, or the things he did on the series, he had shown one of the greatest qualities a person should have to a friend or a king, loyalty. I believe in loyalty from this day to my last day, to God, my friends and my family and he has shown that to Jon Snow and most importantly, he has shown that type of loyalty to Stannis daughter, Shireen. (What pains me is that Ser Davos found out how she died, it brought pain to me because he loved her, as if he was her daughter and she loved him back, cared for him and even taught him how to read and you burned a girl at the stake for a fucking sacrifice. Believe me, if I was in Ser Davos shoes, I'll kill the Red Woman where she stood before asking Jon Snow for execution) That's how I feel with loyalty and most respect will be given to this character.
3. Brienne of Tarth (Well, bring out the sarcasm, hehehe, (lol I'm kidding, I'm kidding) But that's one part of this character I like, sarcasm among other qualities that I mentioned in other characters, such as bravery and a woman of her word. I truly understand where she's coming from because people of the seven kingdoms didn't like the fact of a woman knight, Ppl, I believe in diversity and i'm a guy. My teachings have explained to me that if a man can do it, then a woman can do it as well. I really understand this character and where she's coming from and from this day until my last day, you have my respect.)
2. Arya Stark (There's a true reason why I chose this character as my favorite. One is that although the pains she has gone through over the course of the series, she has grown to be one of the bravest woman on an Tv Series that i've ever known. She is highly motivated she doesn't fear nothing, not even the form of death itself and with that, I can truly apply to my life and I go forward. Not to mention, shshe made a list of persons she's going to kill. Silent but deadly. I like that. That's my reason)
1. Tyrion Lannister (I don't know if this character is a favorite of persons because of his last name, but he is the #1 character, of the entire Game of Thrones that I can truly consider my most favorite. Peter Dinklage has done the unthinkable with this character. I don't know where to begin. Ok ok ok, let me start, his country, his family not to mention his own men, perceived him as a little dwarf monster expect his brother. His fucking brother, of all persons. I have a younger brother and to see how much this character and Jaime cared for each other and looked after each other is truly something that I can apply to my own life because I truly love my brother. His own father treated him like shit (as I said before his family treated him like shit, but not the level of how his father, Tywin treated him,) and I can understand that people outside of your family will not like you and even, they will kill you, but when you are unarmed, and you stated that you wanted your son to die, in front of him with a crossbow, what do you think what was going to happen? Believe me, if my own father states that he wants me dead, he is no father of mine so I'll pretty much do the same thing that Tyrion did. In addition, Tywin slept with the woman he loved. To me, that's extremely painful in the heart but regarding what he went through as a child to the man he is, he is truly a great man in my eyes and with the most important quality a person should have. Wisdom. His wisdom will live on through what we did to what he become. His wisdom, also be applied to my life as well. This actor has done it and if I see this actor, wherever takes me in real life, I would shake his hand. Big respect to Peter!
So throughout the weeks of watching this TV Series, I seriously regret not watching it earlier when people told me about the show. If you are reading this comment all the way to hear a random response from a new grown die hard fan to this show, you are fucking great and respect to you. Thank you for reading my opinion and I wish you good luck of the world. Thank you.