And no, I don’t mean she warged into something like every other theory about people being alive who died.
We are still unclear on where Drogon took Dany, but we hear that he is flying east.
And to the east, there is Essos.
And on the western coast of Essos, there are the nine free cities.
And in the nine free cities, there are red priests.
Is it possible the Drogon knew about the resurrecting powers of red priests and priestesses and flew “our kween” to one of the free cities (such as Myr or Asshai, the two cities that were the homes to Melisandre and Thorace, respectively, who both brought people back throughout the show), and then the lord of light decided he was not done with this particular pawn of his, and a priest successfully brought her back.
If so, would the free cities recognize her as any sort of leader? After Jon killed her, would she want any type of leadership? Is it possible she would attempt to rebuild the Valyrian Empire? After all, the free cities are the last remnamts of that great dynasty. And the Targaryans are the last noble blood of it
Viserion was tempered with water after being shot down by the Night King, and died.
Rhaegal was shot down by Euron Greyjoy when Daenerys Targaryen resumed her war with Cersei Lannister, and died before he sank beneath the waves.
With a heavy heart, Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen drove his dagger through Daenerys’s living heart, awakening Drogon who was sleeping near the rubbles of the Red Keep. With his fiery breath, Drogon burned the Iron Throne until it was nothing but a puddle of molten slag, ending its dark reign and ushered the dawn of a new age.
Jon/Aegon = Azor Ahai
Daenerys = Nissa Nissa
Drogon = Lightbringer
Iron Throne = The Darkness
One of them involves Drogon melting the Iron Throne. What if the Iron Throne had a will of its own. Like the one ring. And that it's very existence was to keep having the people of Westeros fight an endless war that would eventually destroy not just Westeros but the entire world of GOT and to have tyrants sit on it. So that would mean that when Dany talked about "liberating" all the peoples in the world of GOT, her "son",Drogon, fulfilled that promise indirectly. So Drogon is perhaps now called "Drogon: the Liberator." And another thing is that since Balerion created the Iron Throne, it might be that Drogon is Balerion's heir and that it was in a prophecy like,"The Chair of Iron can only be undone by the blood of Balerion" or something. Therefore finally freeing the world of GOT from the tyranny of the self-willed Iron Throne. Seems fitting that since a dragon made the Iron Throne that has ever since then,plagued Westeros by its influence on the denizens of Westeros, a dragon of the same bloodline should be the one to end it all.
Another theory is that for Drogon,he may have lost his brothers and his "mother", there might still be hope for him. I'm actually planning to make a story about this theory where after he takes Dany's body to wherever he takes her, he meets a female member of his species who shows or tells him about a lost hidden world that is either A:a hidden island like Skull Island or B: and underground world like HTTYD 3,Ice Age 3 or Journey to the Center of the Earth. where Dragons,Dinosaurs and other ancient creatures avoided the face of extinction. Drogon also encounters a Griffin who is king of the lost world and explains to him that since Aegon's Conquest, Dragons were no longer ruled this lost world and that the Griffins and Phoenix's and Birds took charge in place of the Dragons but it was foretold that a Dragon will come to start a new Dragon Dynasty and save the lost world from a ancient evil that is either The Night King's spirit returning or something else. If you guys are interested in this, please share your thoughts and opinions about these theories and let me know what you guys like.
Hello fellow GameOfThroners,
I enjoyed the episode, yet if I were responsible for script, I would have done it this way. Do you think that kind of ending is realistic? Would you like to see such turns of events? Let me know in comments!
The music during event : youtube.com/watch?v=9d7IDfeZOSI
1. Rhaegal avoids the arrows and survives
2. During last battle Dany rides Drogon and attacks Iron Fleet. Jon rides Rhaegal and attacks from the sides
3. City surrenders
4. Dany goes on rampage and attempts to burn whole city like she did
5. Rhaegal switches sides and recognizes Jon as his new master. He obeys his orders and is eager to face his brother in aerial battle, as Jon attempts to stop Dany
6. Drogon is taken by surprise and damaged badly by Rhaegal. Now battle is even as two dragons are in bad shape (Rhaegal hasn't yet recovered from last battle)
7. Final showdown. Targaryen vs Targaryen. Brother vs Brother. Long and fierce aerial battle.
8. Drogon is taken down and dies. Dany survives and is taken to prison
9. Jon and Rhaegal rule over Seven Kingdoms, Brandon Stark becomes hand of the king, and Tyrion becomes master of the coin.
1) White walkers
- are the white walkers extinct now?
2) Arya Stark
- So she is Dora the explorer now? What happen to being the faceless assassin?
- Where did he bring Daenerys to? Did he eat her or burn her?
- is baelish death for real?
- so is littlefinger that dumb?
- How did Melisandre manage to evade the Night King and WW to get to Winterfell?
6) The Unsullied and Dothraki
- How are there this many Dothraki and unsullied left?
- Did the Battle of Winterfell not kill most of the army?
- so grey worm is just gonna fuck off to the Island of Narth without any sense of revenge? What happen to his ruthlessness?
When did he become a pussy or wait.....
7) Jon snow
- he killed his queen and the dothraki and unsullied are cool sending Jon to the nights watch. Whutttttf?????
238 Votes in Poll
Dan and Dave were reading reddit fan theories and tried to write something that no one had guessed. What a stupid way to finish the show.
Wanna watch a series go down in flames? Game of thrones season 8 is the viewing experience for you.