What a sh** ending.
1. Bran has a great story? What story? When do you rule with a story? You rule with with a leadership quality. Jon has one. Tyrion has one. Sansa has one. Danny has one.
2. Danny locked her to dragon when Drogon burn a child. Now Danny go mad without a reason. And they explain this by saying woman can't rule because they dont have a dick. I thought the main quality of ASOIF is writing a strong woman characters. What a bulls****.
3. What's the purpose of Jon a Targaryan beside making Danny mad?
4. What's the purpose of Bran? He just sit their and watching the battle in 4K?
5. Winter is coming the them of season 1-7? I didn't see any winter in season 8. North always has snow. I think they are wrong. Summer was coming.
6. The NightKing. Oh man. Now I like him. According to them he is the least evil. I think Bran is the evil of all. He saw what's Danny doing and let it happen. He can Warg in to dragon and take Danny away.
7. Tyrion arc fall short. He failed so bad for the clever man on westros he failed to the end.
8. Jamie arc seems out of character.
9. Ceresie death is so funny. All along her worst enemy is rubbles.
10. Why Greyworm didnt instantly kill Jon?. He kill the Lanster solider. Why he didn't kill the one who murdered his queen.
12. Woman dictator?
13. Even if the iron throne gone the wheel is just rolling. What changed?
14. Forgotten characters.
15. Forgotten stories. What did Varys saw in the flames? All those prophecies are just to hype the audience?
16. The Dialogue in season 8 looks completely off.
17. Rushed story just to get to the end.
I am not against the story end. The execution is so bad for this great show.
Honorable mentions for great end.
Sansa end, Ariya end Ghost story.
(This just my opinion)
Even fan theories make sense than this flip flap. This is a bitter ending like